Kawachi Portable Steam Sauna Bath with Sleeping Posture to treat Old Aged / Paralytic Patients / Disable in Ayurvedic Panchkarma Therapy - I68
Vendor: Kawachi Group
Portable Steam Sauna with unique sleeping Posture design.
• Useful to treat paralytic patients / old aged or disabled people.
• Useful for Ayurvedic doctors / practitioners or Panchkarma clinics. Also useful to treat patients at home.
• Convenient to use, portable design, Can be used on floor / bed / massage table.
• Foldable and washable.
Kawachi Portable Steam sauna Bath is well known in Panchkarma clinic and Ayurvedic doctors. This product is available since 2003 and more than 50,000 happy customers are enjoying the steam sauna.
Kawachi Introduced new design with steam cabin which can be used in sleeping posture.
This design is especially useful to treat Paralytic patients / old aged or disabled people who can not move their body easily & it’s difficult for any doctor to treat such patients.
Kawachi portable steam bath cabin with sleeping posture is very easy to use.
The cabin consists of
1. “Sleep on” mat.
2. Steam Generator and Accessories.
How to use:
• Open the steam cabin bag.
• Lay down the mat on floor or on bed or sleep down the mat under patient’s body carefully.
• Open the steam cabin (Be careful as it has “pop up” property to unfold).
• Roll away the steam cabin from toe to neck as shown in the picture.
• Connect the steam pot to the steam cabin with the help of steam pipe.
• Steam bath therapy is used from ancient times and also recognized in Panchkarma in Ayurveda as “Sweden”.
• It helps in maintaining overall health by artificially increasing the temperature of the body which subsequently produces sweat and you get benefits like:
• Helping in losing body weight/ Slimming.
• Helping in reducing stress and fatigue.
• Helping in detoxification.
• Helping in glowing skin.
• Helps in Rejuvenating body and Relaxing muscles.
• 7 Days Replacement Policy
Validity - 7 days from delivery
Covers - Damaged, Defective, Item not as described
Type Accepted - Easy Exchange
If you have received a damaged or defective product or it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request thru mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or call (09326110110) within 7 days of receiving the product. We shall help by verifying and trying to resolve your product issue as part of the return verification process. The seller will arrange for a replacement if the issue has not been resolved
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
o Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories)
o The product should be in unused, undamaged and in original condition without any scratches or dents
Cash On Delivery available
How do I place a Cash on Delivery (C-O-D) order?
All items that have the 'Cash on Delivery Available' icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select 'Pay By Cash on Delivery'. Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions
o The minimum order value for C-O-D is ₹ 700.
o The maximum order value for C-o-D is ₹20,000.
o e-Gift Vouchers or Coupen Code cannot be used for C-O-D orders.
o Cash-only payment at the time of delivery.