Kawachi 3-Tier Electric Chocolate Fondue Fountain (Brown) & Ice Cream Magic Personal ice Cream Maker - C25
Easy to Use and Fun to Watch
Electric Counter Top Appliance
A Very Impressive Center Piece for Any Party or Gathering
Keep The Chocolate Warm, and Keep It Running Through The Fountain
Can Be A Good Gifting Option
Material: Stainless Steel & Durable Heat Resistant Plastic
Separate Heat and Motor Switches
Input Voltage/: 230V 50Hz
Dimension: Approx. 14.7cm Diameter; Approx. 22cm High
Weight: Approx. 815 Gms
How to Use Chocolate Fondue Fountains:-
1. Set the base of the chocolate fountain on the table where it will be set up. Test the plug to be sure that it will reach an outlet. Use an extension cord if necessary. Unplug the fountain until the setup is complete.
2. Screw the column or the auger into the base of the fountain. Slide the tiered cylinders over the auger piece until it firmly fits.
3. Melt the 4-5 pounds of chocolate in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 20 seconds and stir the chocolate. Continue to heat in 20 second intervals until the chocolate is melted. Stir 1/2 cup vegetable oil into the chocolate.
4. Pour the melted chocolate into the chocolate fountain and follow the directions on your fountain to turn on.
5. Provide a tray of items to dip in to the chocolate fountain along with fondue forks and napkins. & Ice Cream Magic
The cool new shaker that’s an ice cream maker!
Now you can make delicious home-made ice cream in just 3 minutes.
Take your Ice Cream Magic Anywhere - Birthday Parties, Christmas Parties, Sleepovers.
Quick & easy – ready in just 3 minutes
Make any flavour you like
Use fresh, chemical free ingredients
Indulge without the bulge and make low fat and sugar free ice cream
Any flavour you like in just 3 minutes.
Add your own topping.
Ice cream machines are expensive and difficult to use, but Ice Cream Magic is quick, easy and just a fraction of the cost.
Ice Cream Magic – Just shake it to make it!
Cup (Ice chamber) & Lid, Freezing Bowl & Lid, BONUS Spoon
• 7 Days Replacement Policy
Validity - 7 days from delivery
Covers - Damaged, Defective, Item not as described
Type Accepted - Easy Exchange
If you have received a damaged or defective product or it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request thru mail ( email@example.com ) or call (09326110110) within 7 days of receiving the product. We shall help by verifying and trying to resolve your product issue as part of the return verification process. The seller will arrange for a replacement if the issue has not been resolved
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
o Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories)
o The product should be in unused, undamaged and in original condition without any scratches or dents
Cash On Delivery available
How do I place a Cash on Delivery (C-O-D) order?
All items that have the 'Cash on Delivery Available' icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select 'Pay By Cash on Delivery'. Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions
o The minimum order value for C-O-D is ₹ 700.
o The maximum order value for C-o-D is ₹20,000.
o e-Gift Vouchers or Coupen Code cannot be used for C-O-D orders.
o Cash-only payment at the time of delivery.